Wednesday, September 20, 2006



and i slipped into a dark vally of depreesing thoughts, every once in a while. Without any particular reasons, i miss everything, everyone.

I miss the plants at my Shahalam house back in ahmedabad, Where i grew up. Knowing that they aren't there anymore. I miss smelling the Bougainvillea while sleeping in the balcony.. i miss the jhulo and the veranda. Beautiful Summer nights.

Manali, delhi and Kerala, Ooty and it's nilgiries. Those starry nights of Chandigadh.

I miss being with sunil, silent conversations that we used to have. He understood me somehow, never said a word.

Washing my mini bicycle in the parking. That was my first vehicle. My own.

I remember playing cricket.. Jumping across the barb wires to get the ball from neighbor’s house and climbing the walls to see the sparrow nest on the bilal uncle's servent room.

The things that were offlimit, acts that were banned. Running away from home to visit the school, just cause i missed it so much in third grade summer vacation. There was no body there except the peon, I wondered what he was doing there even when it was all empty, he had no one to scold or scare.

Kinnari colony and an apartment with a broken door, we thought it had a skeleton, I should have gone in and looked.

Running around in rain, playing weird games. Flooded Raksha Park and then Water falling through the sky lights of the brand new Paldi house.

Peer kamal mosque was like second home in ramazans.

oh.. so many memories..

And I miss these things cause I know those times are not coming back. Things change, they always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home